11 February 2016

Just Add Ink challenge #298 - Just Add 'V'



This week over at Just Add Ink we have a fun challenge for you! We want you to add something that starts with 'V'. I decided to go with the obvious choice of Valentine's Day since it is only a few days away! My hubby had to fly out to Africa this week and won't be here for the special day so I snuck this card into his suitcase before he left.


I stamped the heart onto watercolour paper with Versamark ink and heat set it with white embossing powder and then water coloured it. 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Heart from Neat & Tangled, sentiment from Technique Tuesday
Other: MFT Stamps dienamics, sequins
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Ink

6 comments:

Kajcyika said...

This is so beautiful! Simply perfect!

KimB said...

The variations and depth of colour in the heart are just beautiful Jodene - the CAS design really lets the beauty of that shine. I'm sure you DH will feel special when he opens this! xxx

Tina said...

Aww, what a lovely surprise for your hubby. I love the colouring on the heart - so pretty!

Nikki Spencer said...

You are so cute! And so is this gorgeous card Jodene! I love how you've coloured the segments. xx

Patrice said...

I love that you can slip little cards and notes into his bag for him to find once he's overseas. So sweet. Your card is so lovely, Jodene - I love all the little separate areas within the heart. Great colouring. xx

Jan said...

What a lovely surprise for your hubby when he opens his suitcase, Jodene :-) I love the depth and variation in your gorgeously coloured heart - and the effect of the white EP too - fabulous card!