27 February 2016

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes!



Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!

We sure hope you are having a great week so far and can manage to squeeze some crafting time in over the next ten days or so and join us for... 

"Anything Goes" 

with no topping!

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


For my card this week I have used some gorgeous stamps from Create A Smile stamps. I stamped them onto watercolour paper and coloured them using Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers. 


Supplies:
Stamps: Create a Smile Stamps, sentiment from My Favorite Things
Dies: Wonky Stitches die from My Favorite Things
Other: Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous!

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

This just makes me happy! Boy, we could use some of the sunny flowers around here. Beautiful card!

Anni said...

Love the sunny flowers! Great coloring!
Anni

Nancy said...

AMAZING card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring.

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful! Your use of shading & color on the flowers is perfect, Jodene!