24 March 2016

Just Add Ink #304 - Inspiration Challenge

I can't believe it's Easter already!  I don't know about you, but I'm hoping to get lots of time in my craft room over the next few days while indulging in a little chocolate of course.

And for a bit of Easter card making inspiration Just Add Ink has a fun challenge for you.


I went pretty literal with my interpretation of the image, using balloons in the same colours. But remember that you can use any part of this image that inspires you!


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things 'All Heart'
Dies: My Favorite Things 
Other: Copic Markers

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I popped over to see your STB card and got this SUPER AWESOME inspired card instead - so fun all those brightly colored umbrellas!

Patrice said...

Ha I knew you'd have an umbrella in your stash somewhere. LOVE your brightly coloured brollies. They look fabulous! Hope you're getting lots of crafting time in this long weekend. Happy Easter, lovely. x

Jan said...

Oh wow, Jodene! I love your literal take with these gorgeous umbrealla! So bright and colourful and your sentiment is so cute too :-) Hope that you are having a great long weekend with some crafting too! Happy Easter xx

Rochelle Blok said...

Gorgeous Jodene! Those bright umbrellas are supper fun and just coloured perfectly. Love it! Rochelle xo

Nikki Spencer said...

Now what could be more perfect than that brolly image for your oh so colourful inspiration..:0) Perfect in every way Jodene...Love it! xx

KimB said...

This is gorgeous Jodene! I love the jewel bright umbrella (it must have been fun colouring them all in) and those sweet heart raindrops - awwww! xxx