11 March 2016

Seize The Birthday Challenge - The Great Divide


Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!


Our "Toppings" option this time is...

The Great Divide

Divide your card and/or focal point in half, thirds etc




Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!


For my card I have coloured a digital image from power poppy.com using Copic markers and then divided into quarters for my card. 


Supplies:
Digital Image: Power Poppy
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Dies: My Favorite Things
Other: Copic Markers

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card Jodene. Love the pretty flowers.

Nancy said...

Love Love Love Love!!!!!!

Jan said...

Ooh another stunning creation Jodene! Just adore your shading and choice of colours! Xx

Marlena M. said...

This is so pretty~like looking through a window!

Patti said...

This is a show stopper!! stunning coloring : )

Patti

Katie Sims said...

This is gorgeous! I love your color choices here....your bouquet leaps off the screen! :)