07 April 2016

Just Add Ink Challenge #306 - Just Add Sympathy



This week's challenge over at Just Add Ink will be my last challenge as a member of the JAI Design Team. After 6 awesome years I have decided to step down, and would like to thank the wonderful design team for their friendship and support, and the participants who have taken the time to visit my blog and leave me such lovely comments.

So I guess since this is a bit of a sad occasion, it seems fitting that our challenge theme this week is 'Sympathy'.



Supplies:
Stamps and Dies: My Favorite Things
Other: Versamark Ink, Copic Markers, white embossing powder, White ink

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

This is so pretty. Love those white lilies on the neutral background.

KimB said...

You always use flower dies exquisitely Jodene - and I love the stamped petal detail you added. It's a perfectly elegant bouquet for a sympathy card. Will miss you too my friend. Take care! xxx

Jan said...

This is such an elegant bouquet Jodene! I too love the subtle stamping - and the petals DSP and all your edging details. Totally gorgeous as always. I will miss you heaps too. Take care xx

Nikki Spencer said...

A lovely example of Jodene style. The scallop layer and finer details...Very classy and elegant! I will definitely miss you too, enjoy whatever comes your way lovely lady and l will no doubt see you somewhere along the way.xxx

Patrice said...

I'm going to miss you! Thank goodness for social media!

Once again a beautiful card from you...this one is elegant and perfect as a sympathy. xxx

Rochelle Blok said...

What a stunning card Jodene! The flower die you've used is amazing! Everthing about this card is amazing! It was so lovely to meet you last year at convention. All the best with your creating and card making and will definetly see you on FB and Insta. Rochelle xo