18 May 2016

Altenew's Peony Bouquet for The Scrapbook Store

Did you see that the store is now selling Altenew stamps and dies? I was so excited and have to admit it was very hard choosing what to get first. But I finally settled on the gorgeous ‘Peony Bouquet’ stamp set and have put together a couple of cards to share with you today.
The fact that these images have so many layers makes them very versatile and fun to use, not to mention quick and easy! And then of course if you wanted to you could just stamp the outline and colour using your favourite medium. So many possibilities!
For more details on how I created these cards, pop over to The Scrapbook Store Blog.
Peony Bouquet 1

Peony Bouquet 2
Supplies:
Card/Paper:  Neenah white cardstock


2 comments:

Patti said...

Oh! Jodene!! These cards are so beautiful!! I only recently got my first Altenew images and love them too!!

Your card designs are the perfect canvas for these sensational images!!

Patti

Nancy said...

I guess it's final now! I have to buy one of these awesome flower sets from Altenew! This card is Amazing!!!!!