20 May 2016

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Dimension



It's time for another challenge over at Seize The Birthday, and we have a fun one for you!

Our "Toppings" option this time is...

"Dimension"

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!







I chose to make a fun shaker card with lots of dimension for my project this week. 




Supplies:
Stamps and dies: My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Black
Other: Copic markers, sequins

5 comments:

Patti said...

WOW!! This is just THE sweetest card : ) I love that the whole card is a shaker! : )

Patti

Nancy said...

Truly an adorable shaker card Jodene! Love that unicorn!

Barbara said...

Lovely magical card. My granddaughters would love this one. Great idea.

Kate said...

Soooo cute !!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Akk! SO ADORABLE!!! Super fun colors too