06 May 2016

Seize The Birthday Challenge - with a colouring option!



It's challenge time again over at Seize The Birthday! This time with a topping option. 

Our "Toppings" option this time is...

"Colouring"



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!

For my card I chose to create a background of cupcakes and coloured them using Copic markers.
I then masked each of the cupcakes and sponged the background around them. 


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Dies: My Favorite Things
Other: Vellum, Copic markers, white embossing powder, enamel dots, distress ink

5 comments:

Tammy Hanlon said...

Great job on the back ground, lot of work but so worth it, looks fantastic.

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

Those cupcakes are yummy looking. I really like the center Vellum area with the sentiment too. Super cute card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome self stamped background - love your coloring

Patti said...

Your background is over the top great! and the touch of vellum is the topping on the cupcake!! : )

Patti

Nancy said...

You masked each cupcake? WOW...if I wasn't impressed before! Sensational card!!!