16 June 2016

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes






It's challenge time over on the Seize The Birthday Blog and this week it's 
the ever popular 'Anything Goes' theme!

So be sure to pop on over and check out the wonderful creations of the Design Team members.


 For my card this week I have used the cutest zombie ever from Saturated Canary and coloured her with Copic markers. 


Supplies: 
Digi Image Zombie Skater Girl - Saturated Canary
Sentiment stamps: My Favorite Things
Stitched rectangle die: My Favorite Things
Other: Misc. patterned paper, Doodlebug Sprinkles, Copic Markers



3 comments:

Nancy said...

I think you should be on YouTube like your daughter making coloring videos!! Super job Jodene!

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

What a cute image and beautifully colored too! Great card!

MHK Designs said...

Your coloring is absolutely AMAZING! I adore the fun colors you chose, too! Thanks for having me as a guest at Seize the Birthday! HUGS! :) Mynn xx