30 June 2016

Seize The Birthday Challenge



Welcome to another great challenge for Seize the Birthday!

    Our "Toppings" option this time is...

Birds, Bees or Butterflies!




Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!


I went with Birds this week, as I had yet to ink up this adorable stamp set from My Favorite Things. 
I also wanted to try out the new flop dienamics, which are a lot of fun!  I coloured the stamped images with Copic markers.




SaveSave

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Just a sweet card, I love the clean and cute look.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable card! I just love the birds :)

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

This is so pretty! I bought the circle flop die, but haven't tried it yet. Love those sweet birds. I was happy to see someone else who didn't do a butterfly. lol

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the adorable birds and your coloring. I like the style of your card.

Hsu Emily said...

Great card - love all the details you've added.
Thank for your always encouraging me

Nancy said...

Awesome card and love the layout and card style! Super job!

Patti said...

A truly stunning card! your design is outstanding and your coloring flawless!!

Patti