19 July 2016

Time for the bubbly - for The Scrapbook Store

This month’s new release from My Favorite Things is in store now and there are so many great new stamps and dies!
For my card over on The Scrapbook Store blog this week I chose to play with this stamp set called ‘Time For The Bubbly’ which also has coordinating dies. I have coloured the image with Copic markers. For more information on how I created this card and the products used please visit the blog. 
time for the bubbly

time for the bubbly closeup
Supplies:
Card/Paper:  X-Press It Cardstock



SaveSave

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card -- great coloring too

Becca Cruger said...

Firstly - I love the name of your blog because I find myself thinking that a million and one times a day. :) Secondly, what a beautifully colored card! Love the mixture on the background of embossing to brighten and darker inking to add some depth. <3