28 July 2016

Seize The Birthday Challenge



Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday!

    Our "Toppings" option this time is...

PINK  &  BROWN



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!


I have created a pop up card this week using the new pop up dies from My Favorite Things. I have also use the adorable new bears, which I have coloured with Copic markers. 



Supplies:
Stamps & Dies: My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento black and rich cocoa
Other: Copic markers
SaveSave

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

He is so adorable with his red balloon - great job on the finished inside too

Nancy said...

Love those sweet bears Jodene! Great pop up card!

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable. Love the cute bears.

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

What a sweet little birthday bear, and I love the pop up on the inside....super cute!

Patti said...

Darling little bear!!and a sweet design inside and out!

Patti