11 August 2016

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes



Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!

 And this one is our ever popular 'Anything Goes' challenge

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!



For my card I have used some new goodies from My Favorite Things along with some of the new in-colours from Stampin' Up!



Supplies:
Stamps and dies: My Favorite Things
Ink and cardstock: Stampin' Up! and Neenah linen cardstock
Other: glitter card stock, sequins

7 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Your cake looks so sweet
and I want to have it one pcs please
cute flowers too and simple layout
love the glitter paper added
adorable bday card
I am so happy being GDT at STB this two months
and I try to visiting all the DT post
will be thrilled if you like to visiting me back :)
big hugs
Monika

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous layered card -- very clean looking. I love that!

JoAnn said...

Love the pretty cake and the way it is framed. Such a lovely card.

Barbara said...

I love the layers on this card. The frame really brings attention to the cake. Noting says Birthday like cake.

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

I love the silver against the white...very striking and, of course, your yummy cake too. Beautiful card!

Nancy said...

Love your new MFT goodies! This is a great color combo Jodene! Love the added silver too!

Patti said...

You could be a professional cake decorator! Loving all your cake posts : ) Too too sweet!!

Patti