25 August 2016

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Tags

Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!

    Our "Toppings" option this time is...

TAGS (big or small) 



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!


I had so much fun with this challenge that I have created three different tags!








Supplies:
Tag dies: My Favorite Things
Stamps: My Favorite Things, Taylored Expressions
Other: Pearls, ribbon, Copic markers
SaveSave

6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

oh I love your tags all
it looks like shaker TAG but its not
and its beautiful with soft colors
I cant choose one all is adorable
my fav is the elephant and the cat but the middle one is adorable too
great TAGS luv all!!
I am still in Holland for School Holiday of my sons and Have internet for a while and wanna visit the DT from Seize the Birthday :) hugs from Holland
Monika

Lyn said...

Just had to stop by and tell you I think your tags are wonderful <3

Patti said...

Jodene these are the cutest tags I have ever seen! and I've seen a lot of tags : ) All so sweet and perfectly colored! LOVE THEM ALL!! Amazing detail! Did you fussy cut out the fish skeleton? you amaze me!

Patti

JoAnn said...

Love your darling tags. Great design on each one and cute elements.

Nancy said...

These are incredible! I am in awe of your versatility! You must starting playing with Tag You're it...you would be a winner for sure! HUGS!! http://tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.com

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

Your tags are adorable! Each one is extra special. Love the sweet animal images and the yummy cake.